President Trump has accused antifa of inciting violence while some mayors and governors say there are signs that white supremacists are to blame.
By Neil MacFarquhar
May 31, 20²0 updated 10:25 p.m ET
Amid the rush to assign blame fo4 the widespread violence and Vandalism breaking out in American cities, accusations that Extremists or other outside agitators were behind the destruction continued to ricochet online and on airwaves on Sunday.
Numerous political leaders, starting with President Trump, hàve leveled accusations at various groups, asserting that some radical agenda is at play in transforming once peaceful Protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
(Read more with The New York Times)
- Kim Komando: clues someone is reading your text messages
- Honey, Money and Bitcoin to your wallet when you reimagin Crypto trading ecosystem
- Alberta freezes auto insurance rates for the rest of 2023
- Do you want to know what’s up in 2023?
- Honey, Money and Bitcoin to your wallet